Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Update on Car Repair

When I left the body shop last Thursday, I was under the impression that they would be ordering the parts for my car on Friday, after receiving the necessary information from my insurance company.  This would have meant the weekend would have been included in the shipping time for the parts for my car. 

While I have been in the Kenai Peninsula, I have had difficulty calling the shop, but today received a call from them, informing me that they just ordered the parts, so I can expect them around the 17th.  Instead of being able to drop off my car for repair in a day or two, I probably won't be able to until next week. 

I don't know yet how I will use this extra time, but it is further extending my visit to Alaska - a state I am really enjoying, but one of the most expensive ones to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment