Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Concert and a Security Guard

Today, I was hindered in my endeavors to see Fort Gaines due to a bluegrass festival in the fort during Friday and Saturday night called SeaGrass Music Festival.  One of the security guards that didn't let me in - I believe, an Englishman by the name of Simon, was blocking traffic from entering a parking lot on my walk to the show this evening.  We recognized each other from earlier today, so I stopped to chat, which lasted for a while.  I gave him one of my cards, and he suggested I stop at Big Sur when I get to California.  I wasn't sure if this was on my route there, but said I would look at it.  It actually is along the line I was planning to take, so it should work out well.  Thanks for the tip!

When I got to the music festival at the fort, I took some pictures of the fort at night and of the performers.  A girl who was dancing in the back (Meagan) grabbed a friend of hers and wanted their picture taken.  She wanted me to facebook it to her, but I told her I probably wouldn't remember her facebook address, so I gave her a card.

Here's the picture.  I will be adding my other pictures when I get to the full write up of this day.


2 comments:

  1. Andy, it's Meagan Mangold. I am the girl in the pink in the picture. Thanks for posting it. Have fun and safe travels with your trip...very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you were able to check the blog for the picture!

      I told you I was bad with names! Sorry for getting it wrong. I'll edit it.

      Delete