Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 41 - Cabrillo National Monument, Quality Inn

Day 41 - Cabrillo National Monument

Quality Inn

I hadn't had a roof over my head at night since Vicksburg on Day 17, 24 days ago.  I decided I would get a hotel room for at least 1 night while here in San Diego.  There's a street called Hotel Circle, so I went from hotel to hotel asking about the best rates.  After going to about 15, I settled on the Quality Inn, which had the second best rate, with free parking (can't understand a hotel that charges extra for parking, and won't stay at one as a matter of principal, though all the ones that had those charges were much higher rates anyway), and it had a free breakfast, which the cheapest (by $2) didn't offer.

It's a small room, but clean, and though the wifi doesn't seem to work well, I can easily enough log into another hotel's access, which is how I'm typing this.  Overall, it suits me just fine, and it's a nice to have a more comfortable environment for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment